At Lexicon, we like to provide choice in hot water units – what works for you? Solar? Electric or Gas?
Solar Hot Water
Solar hot water is great because it’s sustainable. Here’s a few reasons why it might work for you personally:
- It’s FREE energy, meaning you would no longer need to worry about rising energy bills
- Qualifies you for specific government rebates
- Increases the value of your property
Electric Hot Water
Electric hot water units also have great benefits like:
- Low upfront/installation costs
- Can be installed quickly
- Heat in off-peak times and regardless of the weather
Gas Hot Water
And finally, there’s the gas option which also comes with its own positives:
- Cost effective to run
- Energy efficient
- Creates fewer greenhouse gas emission than electric
For peace of mind, each of our hot water units come with comprehensive factory warranties.
Unsure which one to choose? Give us a call and we can discuss your exact circumstances and needs.
In the case of a hot water unit emergency, we also provide a same day emergency repair service.
Areas We Service
Penrith & Western Sydney
South West Sydney
We have team members throughout the Blue Mountains and Penrith areas so we offer fast response times in most suburbs including Blackheath, Katoomba, Leura, Wentworth Falls, Lawson, Hazelbrook, Faulconbridge, Springwood, Winmalee, Blaxland, Glenbrook, Emu Plains and Penrith.